Two at a Time Sock Experiment

So I have made it about two inches into my Two Socks at a Time experiment. So far so good. I am using size 1 nickel fixed 47" circulars from Knit Picks. The pattern I choose, Coquette, is turning out to be a royal pain in the butt; however, I seem to be making progress. I'm sorry...but trying to knit three together on size one needles is INSANITY..ugh. And I think these socks are looking larger than I originally intended even though I actually did the gauge swatch and seemed to achieve it. grrr...but I think they will be good for my sister Shelby...plus they will be cute in her crocs with scrubs. I am using Knit Picks Felici in Coney Island. It's a self striping yarn in very yummy colors. I think I will have enough left over to make a pair for myself should I feel the need to do the torturous k3tog again. *shudder*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!