Tonner Debuting New Doll at Wiz World Chicago

From the look at the teaser picture...My money is on Lara Croft, Tomb Raider. They are doing both a new face sculpt but a new body sculpt as well. Look like she will be curvier and more comic bookish. I am excited! That would be pretty fun though... They will have 100 pcs on hand at the convention as well as the Harleen Quinzel Arkham Asylum doll. They will be in booth #1012 near the floor entrance. I cannot wait. I plan to go on friday assuming I get the costumes finished for my play, Alice in Wonderland, finished in time to take off a day. We shall see.

Here's the Tonner Wizard World Schedule:
Friday, 6/27 5-6pm - A Look Ahead- feedback panel
Saturday, 6/28 1-2pm - How to Sculpt, with Robert Tonner

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!