Dolls for Sale....

Here's what I have. I have gotta purge and I am trying to focus my collection down to the DC Stars and my most prized dolls. Prices don't include shipping unless otherwise stated. From a non-smoking home...I have cats but they steer clear of the dolls and the dolls are displayed in a glass case. I can take some pictures later tonight if you want. Paypal or US Postal Money Order:

Nude Sybarite Blade w/wig, box, & stand $575 shipped in US w/insurance SOLD
Nude Lady G $550 shipped w/insurance in US (never displayed)*hold
Nude Aspen Sydney $40
Nude Music Video Awards Alex $10 (has the body yellowing...but the head is gorgeous and perfect)
Nude Firecracker Alex $10 (gorgeous face and hair)
Nude American Beauty Charlotte Brunette $25
Haute Doll Metallic Moment Misaki $120
Momoko School Girl Mix $65
Shakira Barbie still in box $3
Sugar Plum Fairy NYCB $80 *SOLD
3 FAO NYCB trunk fashions complete $50 (or $120 for the whole shebang of the outfits and doll)*Sold

Repaints:
Euphemia Repaint "Dru" $100
Witch Repaint "Zelda" $75
Tyler Repaint "Cinnamon" $40

I will have more later...I am trying to do a massive purge of dolls....

And I have several original outfits at my Show and Sell Gallery...ranging from t-shirts and skirts to couture OOAK hand-beaded outfits. Also there are a few repaints for low prices.
http://www.thedollpage.com/showsell/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=228

Here is what I am looking for:
DC Stars Batman
NY Comic Con Harley Quinn outfit and/or props
Harley Quinn Outfit
Deluxe Aquaman
Justice Protector Wonder Woman or fashion
Viktor Dreary
Sister Dreary
Snow Whyte (yeah right)
Lord Azriel
Nude Cosmo
Jac w/an Afro nude
Dreamgirl wigged (either of the skinny ones)nude
ellowyne wilde outfits
wonder woman regular outfit complete
justice protector wonder woman outfit
NY comic con harley outfit
nude viktor dreary
raven ashleigh nude
vasilisa outfit
raven emilie
joker outfit
peter parker

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!