DC Stars Fun: Black Canary & Lara Lor-Van

So I was avoiding actual work today and my brain hurt too much to knit...so I played with dolls. I am planning on overhauling several dolls into my favorite DC Comics characters...here are some quick and dirty attempts.

Ultra Basic Blonde Tyler as Dinah Laurel Lance aka Black Canary!
DC Stars Black Canary

Central park Stroll Sydney as Lara Lor-Van. She is sporting my brand new Kryptonian Casual outfit. I LOVE it...this was worth is fhttp://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gifor the awesome silver tights alone. It's still on sale for $11.50 at . I recommend picking it up...
DC Stars Lara Lor-Van

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!