Lots of great tidbits on the Tonner Blog!

There was a virtual q&a with lots of great info at the Tonner Blog! I was most excited to hear that Flash is coming soon. Weeee. I am so stoked for the DC Stars line. The Daily Planet Lunch at the convention was so awesome. The Lana and Lois dolls were amazing and the outfits were some of the best ever made in my opinion. And Superman and Krypto were perfection. The fact that Superman had fist hands made me squeal for joy. I am in geek heaven. I wish he cam with regular hands too though to make the change into Clark Kent easier though. I am planning to make a phone booth for Superman...tee hee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!