Go see Ironman and Free Comic Book Day!

First of all...Ironman was AWESOME! I so loved this film and it was a great way to kick off the summer geeky movie-a-thon. Yee haw. Robert Downey Jr. was brilliant. The entire cast was perfect and the whole film just came together in such a marvelous way. I smiled the whole time. Be sure to stay for an extra scene after the credits that was a super sweet bonus. Now what does this have to do with anything on this blog? Well comics are one of those things for me. I love escaping into the world of superheroes. Ironman, while mostly a silly fun action movie, also has some interesting war/weapons discussions. Plus, Tony Stark is such a scoundrel. And I do love a scoundrel. Also, the character of Pepper Pots is a great one in this flick and possibly one of the first times I have really warmed up to Gywneth Paltrow. I cannot wait to see future flicks and I am enjoying the way Marvel is trying to create a world with their recent movies. By unifying the look and even having characters crossover into other films...I think they are only enhancing the franchises. Plus it's good geeky fun. I hope they keep it up.

Oh and Robert Downey Jr is very hot in this flick...and Terence Howard has dreamy eyes.

And it's also that most wonderful time of the year, Free Comic Book Day! Find your local store and pick up a few books for free while taking advantage of the awesome sales and deals in your local store. I walked away with a bedazzled superman shirt and a wonder woman shirt plus lots-o-comic-crack.

It's a good day to be a geek!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!