Who the heck made this crap? Custom Woven Labels Will Let Them Know!

After hunting around online today, I finally found a place to get woven labels at a price that did not scare me. I have been meaning to get some for awhile to put into my doll creations and things that I knit or sew...but I finally did something about it today. Hopefully they will turn out nice. Once I get a bit more organized, I need to design a logo and then get some color ones made...but for the meantime these will be swell.

Comments

Shelby Leigh said…
so can I give you back all the things you made me so you can sew labels in them?

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!