Tiny Millinery Adventures- Hats for Ellowyne Wilde



So here's my current project...or at least the one that I am actually working on...all others are being ignored. I have been making hats for Tonner's Tyler and Wilde Imagination's Ellowyne and Evangeline Ghastly. Assuming I actually get a table at the Tonner Convention (no confirmation yet), I will be selling these and outfits to match. Most likely the outfits will be one of a kinds based on the amounts of fabric I have. I am also doing OOAK fashions for dolls using recycled clothing. It's been a fun project to re-imagine a human-size dress into something for a doll.

Here's a hat preview:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!