Snow Whyte is Up at FAO

Here she is! And she is brutally expensive at $200. Ugh. I love these Re-Imagination dolls yet I have not a single one due to the price. The outfits are great and the concept rules...but not for $200. Especially when these aren't even licensed dolls...so its not like there is some overhead being passed onto the consumer. I will admit that there is a ton of detail work in the costumes...but this price ranged was originally only for the super fancy beaded costume dolls. And really, in times like these, do I really need another doll? My only hope is that they will have these at the Tonner Convention in the raffle room and I will get very lucky. Or perhaps FAO will have a sale...sigh. me wants her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!