Domiknitrix! Awesome knitting designs!

I bought this book,Domiknitrix: Whip Your Knitting into Shape, while on holiday in San Francisco. I love the designs in the book and the basic knitting instructions in the beginning actually taught me something. Shocking I know. The patterns are very cheeky and sexy. I am thinking of making the Bob Dobbs sweater for moi. And I bet that mohawk hat would be a big hit as a Christmas gift.


The author, Jennifer Stafford, also has a really swell blog. Check it out! You can find errata for some of the patterns there. There are also some of the same how-to's from the book on the blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!