Spring Sale at Clea Bella Dolls

Several outfits are on sale at Cleabella. I am quite tempted by the Butterfly Clue outfit. I think it would look swell on Ellowyne.

They are also coming out with REALLY affordable resin versions of Clea and James with glass eyes later this year. Priced at just under two hundred dollars, with period underwear and styled wigs. Very tempting... I will wait for the photos to decide, but that seems like a steal of a price.

They also sell the popular Room With a View magnetic display set and lots of accessories. I also highly recommend the adorable ice skates set. I have it and LOVE it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!