Sparkly Aquaman and Storm!

Weee....I soooo wish I had room for Aquaman and Storm...also wish I have the $299 is costs to buy him. But the shipping is free and its a darn huge box so that is a deal. I had the chance to buy the original one at the Orlando 2007 Tonner Convention but I couldn't afford it. This set, limited to 25 pieces, comes with the newer Aquaman with the Batman grumpy face and blonde hair and a microsequin fish scale top. I like the Arthur Curry/Aquaman that I have...but I do hope I can score one of the new ones at some point.

Oh and I am dying for a triton...i wish Tonner would make one for him!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!