Gift From Me...Buffy Paper Dolls



I drew these last year I think? Its a Dress Me Up Buffy and all of her most memorable fashions. I plan on doing a bunch of these and have started on Willow as well. If I find someone selling these...I WILL hunt you down and stake you. But feel free to print them out and have fun coloring them for your own personal use. I have been working on coloring them in photoshop...but I am not done yet. Then I plan to make magnetic versions for my fridge!

Buffy Paperdoll Alyrenee

Comments

Jewelie said…
Wow, this is really awesome! I can't wait to get this colored and magneted for buffy fun on the fridge (out of my daughters reach, or course!)

Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!