Cutest Little Rubber Stamp Store Ever...

So this show I am doing, Dreamlandia, has a character covered with homemade tattoos. So in order to ease the makeup process, we thought stamps and tattoo ink pads would be a faster way of getting the job done. So i went to all the usual rubber stamping places around town and found NOTHING but rainbows, teddy bears, birthday cakes, and flowers. Finally I stumbled upon this place, Sideshow Stamps. They have a swell retro selection and lots of fun designs. I went crazy and ordered a ton thinking if I did not use them for the show, I would keep them for myself. They have a sweet grab special right now and I am a sucker for the grab bag. Collages to follow shortly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!