Drinking and Purling....Knitting at Bars!

So now that indoor smoking has been banned in Chicago...I can happily bring my knitting to the bars. If you happened to wander into the Four Moon Tavern (best bar ever) last night during the Superbowl...you would have found me knitting by candlelight or jumping out of my seat to scream for Eli Manning. Bars are dark places though...so I recommend easy things to knit. I was working on my two by two blue opera gloves and kept having to run into the ladies bathroom to make sure I had not dropped a stitch. But still, not a bad way to spend an evening and Matt the bartender happily provided me with scissors to cut my yarn. Like I said, best bar ever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!