High Falutin' Luxury Jayne Hat...

So while looking for yarn for my hands of blue gloves...I thought maybe I would do another Jayne hat as well. The one I already made is fine...but a little tight for my taste and a touch scratchy. Oh and did I mention that when i wear it I feel like my head is on fire! So I threw some Andean Silk in the jayne-y colors in my basket for a silky luxury Jayne hat that will be cooler and softer! Perhaps this is what Ma Cobb would have knit for high falutin' companion like Inara. I am thinking of using this pattern since my yarn is worsted weight...but I might just make up my own. We shall see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!