Insert Record Scratch Sound....W Club 2023 Upgrade Dolls

 

It is that time of year again...to join the W Club.  I will definitely be getting a membership.  In previous years, I had gotten more than one but since they got rid of the coupon, I don't see the need.  Club membership gets you access to several made to order dolls and then right to buy lottery opportunities for others. Club members also get first access to new doll lines dropping so that they can potentially secure preorders before the general public. 

Onto the upgrade dolls:
I am WIDELY UNDERWHELMED by the upgrade dolls. Not just one, but all three of the dolls are color variations. And variations that possibly no one wanted. I don't even have words really. Just meh. 

The only thing giving me hope is that Poppy will be mod again. That will be great. I am hoping that the Poppy "rewind" moment that David mentioned is a companion piece for the Alien Poppy or Black/White Poppy from Stay Tuned...or a friend sculpt for the Palm Springs line. 
 


You can watch the video about this year's club and the upgrade dolls here:  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!