IT 2021 Obsession Convention W Club Event Dolls

 Nothing says doll people like SPORTSBALLZ? Yeah, while I appreciate the playfulness, I am not sure it is totally working for me.  But it means I don't have to buy it all, so that is a small victory.

For Rayna, the face is gorgeous as usual and I like the hair. I don't think we have seen this particular style before (or at least not recently.) Industry Sookie had pigtails but they were in different positions.  It is also nice to see Rayna with red hair.

I also love the little kitten heels for the flat feet.  Can we please get a shoe pack now?  I need more kitten heels and some sneakers. The rest of the outfit is not really working for me. The pants are kind of cute and I could see a fun cropped colorful football jersey or something...but the deconstructed coat with the padded shoulders is not my fav. Had there been an extra pair of shoes or even a more substantial blouse/top...it would make an easier sell. But at $175, I am having a real struggle. 







Item # 82153
MVP
Rayna Ahmadi™ Dressed Doll
The 2021 Integrity Toys Convention: Obsession
W Club Event Event Centerpiece
Edition Size: TBD
Special Convention Price: $175.00

*Only for W Club Event Ticket Holders*
Head Sculpt: Rayna
Body Type: NF 3.0
Foot Sculpt: High-heeled and Flat Foot
Skin Tone: Japan
Hair Color: Copper
Eyelashes: Yes, Hand-applied
Quickswitch: No


This one is more my style. I don't have a Dominque yet. Nor do I have a short flocked hair doll. I also love the deeper skin tone paired with the purple and neon. I like the motocross look and think this might pair nicely with the motocross look from Neo romantic Rayna and Elements of Surprise Lilith outfit. It will also work with the top from Beyond this Planet  Violaine too.

Item # 82154
Adrenaline Rush
Dominique Makéda™ Dressed Doll
The 2021 Integrity Toys Convention: Obsession
W Club Event Event Souvenir
Edition Size: 2750


*Only for W Club Event Ticket Holders (Only Need to Pay S & H to Receive)*
Head Sculpt: Dominique 2.0
Body Type: NF 3.0
Foot Sculpt: High-heeled
Skin Tone: Nubian
Hair Color: Soft Black Flocking
Eyelashes: Yes, Hand-applied
Quickswitch: No




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!