Surprise Agni! Bonus Round Legendary Agnes and Malibu Sky "Don't Call me Basic" Edition Agnes

 

Not one but TWO bitch-tacular Agnes dolls...ready to look at you with faint disapproval.

I am a fan of Agnes. I have four in my collection currently: Intimate Soiree, Merveilleuse, Intimate Reveal,  and Devotion.  Four is likely VERY small compared to others but I try not to have many duplicate sculpts...(outside Jem and Poppy natch).  So these two new dolls might mean adding not one but two new Agni (plural of Agnes obviously) into the fold. We shall see. I have a couple of days left to ponder ordering the sterling Agnes (and I am sure I will cave).  I love her overall coloring but I am NOT a gown person.  The gown overall is greatly improved in this color way with the silver and lavender touches as opposed to the saffron number. I was downright salty about that Legendary Agnes and had I ordered her and then been given the chance to order this superior version,,,,oh boy. That would not have been a good look for me.

 I am usually not a fan of the high pony but somehow this one works for me and I really like her. Let's pray she does not have the same tragic hair issue that have plagued the recent Reckless Rayna...

This (bitchy) beachy basic version of Agnes is also delish in the lavenders and blondes.  I love Hungarian (though the recent Hungarian has come horribly mismatched...so I am a little gun shy). As a basic edition, they plan to keep making her. This time the W Club has priority for ordering (which is great). It takes the sting out of losing out on the first batch of Lilith. Though I have a meeting smack in the middle of the google form hijinks today so I might get stuck in a much later batch for her.  Oh well. Because of that, I might just sit this round out entirely and wait for a future ordering chance for her....or perhaps score a takeover later.

The sunglasses are sooo cute.  It looks like a similar swimsuit cut as the Elyse Monaco doll from a few years back and now I am bummed that I sold that swimsuit. 

Item # 91523
Malibu Sky
Baroness Agnes Von Weiss™ Basic Doll
The Fashion Royalty® Collection

Edition Size: Open Edition
Price: $99 + Shipping and Handling

Head Sculpt: Agnes Von Weiss
Body Type: FR 6.0
Foot Sculpt: High-heeled
Skin Tone: Hungarian
Hair Color: Platinum
Eyelashes: Yes, Hand-applied
Quickswitch: No
There's such an aura of fabulousness to Baroness Agnes Von Weiss, everybody knows greatness has entered the room as soon as she appears anywhere! The residents of Malibu are the latest souls to be blinded by her grandeur, as she is getting ready to let down her hair under the gorgeous Californian sky, hoping to catch a little R & R and plan her next scheme in utmost secrecy!

Included:

  • 12.5-inch articulated doll with rooted hair and hand-applied eyelashes;
  • One-piece swimsuit;
  • Stud earrings;
  • Criss-cross cuff bracelet;
  • Oversized sunglasses;
  • Delicate strappy high-heeled shoes;
  • Pair of long manicured hands;
  • Doll stand;
  • Certificate of authenticity.


Thud.  I die.

Item # 91506
Legendary Status
Agnes Von Weiss™ Dressed Doll (Color Variation)
Official Integrity Toys 25th Anniversary Doll
Limited Edition: 600 Dolls
Estimated Arrival: Summer 2021
Retail Price: $175.00

**2020 Main Package Convention Holder Limited Offer**
Head Sculpt: Agnes
Body Type: FR 6.0
Foot Sculpt: High-heeled
Skin Tone: FR White
Hair Color: Sterling
Eyelashes: Yes, Hand-applied
Quickswitch: No
The Story:

There are few true beauty icons in this world, and even fewer who have left a mark so deep on popular culture, that the mere mention of their name can immediately capture anyone's attention, no matter where they hail from.

Baroness Agnes Von Weiss is one such individual and who better to help us celebrate Integrity Toys' 25th anniversary in business than one of the most Legendary characters ever created for Integrity Toys' flagship brand, Fashion Royalty!

Included:

  • 12.5-inch fully articulated doll with rooted hair styled in an intricate ponytail, as well as hand-applied eyelashes;
  • Ultra-luxurious mirror "jeweled" gown with dramatic silver asymmetric overskirt and draped accents;
  • Bespoke "jewel" clutch purse;
  • Especially designed "stocking-shoes", micro-crystal covered stockings with built-in shoes;
  • High-contrast faux-diamond and faux-amethyst adorned jewelry set (earrings and two assorted rings);
  • Pair of hands with modern French manicure;
  • Alternate pair of grip hands;
  • Doll stand;
  • Certificate of authenticity;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!