Mizi Ready To Go Doll by JHD Fashion Doll

 I have not been tempted much by the Mizi dolls yet.  They have all been pretty cute though.  Then I just got a notification about this one...and ordered ASAP from Happily Ever After.


So so cute.  I love that fringey little mini-dress and the suitcase. The hair is cute too.  Very 60s. I also love blue.  I am excited to see the doll in hand. 

Mizi - Ready To Go
Retail Price $140
Edition Size: 350
Created in 2021
Head Sculpt: MIZI 2.0
Body: Fashion Model
Skin Tone: Californian
12 Inch Tall - 1/6 Scale

Includes: dress, earrings, bracelet, boots, stockings, handbag, suitcase and doll stand.


Comments

NickNifty said…
Clearly a play for the poppy crowd, but I agree the dress and trunk are cute. Update us on the quality

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!