Legendary Integrity Convention 2020 IT Direct Exclusives....soooo many

Well this morning started with a bit of a whimper due to technical difficulties. This pushed everything  back an hour. But whatever.  Then they unloaded a crapload of IT direct exclusives on us.  I was SUPER bummed to see no Misaki.  WHYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!  Anyhow... here's the round up with my thoughts.

First...swell packaging.  Can't wait to see this gorgeous Agnes.  I am guessing she might be tonight's souvenir? Who knows. Some are speculating that she is the W Club centerpiece with Giselle being the souvenir. I am skeptical since we got Giselle last year.  ***Update, this Agnes will be the 25th Anniversary doll offered made-to-order to all W Club members. Huzzah!

Item # 91508
Legendary Shoe Wardrobe
The 2020 Integrity Toys 25th Anniversary Convention: Legendary
Fashion Royalty® Convention Salesroom
Limited Edition: 600 Sets
Expected Ship Date: Late Nov.
Special Convention Price: $65.00
Designed to Fit the Fashion Royalty Body

Thud.  I die. These are gorgeous.  I love the little container too. So clever.  It is like a little eyeshadow palette. Ordered so fast.   They need to give us a flat foot version of these too. I don't get why they make the flat feet then give us like zero flat feet shoes. I guess I need to make some of my own.

Item # 91507
Legendary Manicure Set
The 2020 Integrity Toys 25th Anniversary Convention: Legendary
Fashion Royalty® Convention Salesroom
Limited Edition: 600 Sets
Expected Ship Date: Late Nov.
Special Convention Price: $35.00
Designed to Fit the Fashion Royalty Body







Once again...I die. Amazing. Such a fun idea. Playability is what is do great about IT. I love that they coordinate with the shoes. Ordered. 

Item # 46008
Mischievous
Keeki Adaeze Dressed Doll
The 2020 Integrity Toys 25th Anniversary Convention: Legendary
Meteor Convention Salesroom
Limited Edition: 400 Dolls
Expected Ship Date: Late Nov.
Special Convention Price: $135.00
Head Sculpt: Keeki Adaeze
Body Type: Meteor With CI Arms
Foot Sculpt: High-heeled
Skin Tone: New Hispanic
Hair Color: Lavender
Eyelashes: Yes, Hand-applied
Quickswitch: No

Keeki cosplaying as Pizzazz!  Just Misbehavin' was one of my favorite fashions from the cartoon and from the original playline dolls. I think it is very clever to re-envision it here on the Meteor gals. Keeki is very pretty as well. They gave her color infusion arms. Not sure way unless it was so that the sleeves of the outfit were the right length for the Jem dolls. Totally ordered. 

Item # 46007
Fierce
Zuri Okoty Dressed Doll
The 2020 Integrity Toys 25th Anniversary Convention: Legendary
Meteor Convention Salesroom
Limited Edition: 400 Dolls
Expected Ship Date: Late Nov.
Special Convention Price: $135.00
Head Sculpt: Zuri Okoty
Body Type: Meteor With CI Arms
Foot Sculpt: High-heeled
Skin Tone: Light Honey
Hair Color: Hot Toffee
Eyelashes: Yes, Hand-applied
Quickswitch: No

Super pretty. I love the coat. I am passing on her though.  She is channeling Mary J. Blige in the look.  I like how nicely the too coordinate together. This Meteor line is very fun and I look forward to more. 
Item # 21011
Power Of Influence
Declan Wake Fashion Figure
The 2020 Integrity Toys 25th Anniversary Convention: Legendary
The Monarchs Homme Convention Salesroom
Limited Edition: 400 Figures
Expected Ship Date: Late Nov.
Special Convention Price: $160.00
Head Sculpt: Declan
Body Type: Homme 1.5
Skin Tone: FR White
Hair Color: Spiced Amber
Eyelashes: Yes, Hand-applied
Quickswitch: No

I like the Gucci loafers and watch. The bag is nice as well. Not loving the rest. Hate the hair. Interesting that he is on the Homme body. It is a decent price for the amount of stuff that he comes with. If he had been in cream or japan skin tone, I would have bought him for the body alone. I need a body for my Declan from the Fairytale convention to be my Archie from Riverdale. But that neck tattoo would have had to go. Barf. I live in honest to god fear of my son getting a neck tattoo. It would break my heart.

Item # 88063
She's That Witch
Sooki Dressed Doll
The 2020 Integrity Toys 25th Anniversary Convention: Legendary
The Industry Convention Salesroom
Limited Edition: 500 Dolls
Expected Ship Date: Late Nov.
Special Convention Price: $145.00
Head Sculpt: Sooki 3.0
Body Type: Industry 1.0
Foot Sculpt: High-heeled
Skin Tone: Japan
Hair Color: Black
Eyelashes: Yes, Hand-applied
Quickswitch: No

ADORABLE! They had me at the backpack honestly. But I also love the doll. That lock necklace is cute too. I am excited for this  little goth cutie pie. 

I am glad to see another Dynamite Girls character make a comeback in the Industry Line. Also glad to have two Industry characters show up in this convention. I do love the Industry dolls a whole lot. They are so fun and youthful. ORDERED!



Item # 77193
Party In The Hamptons
Poppy Parker Dressed Doll
The 2020 Integrity Toys 25th Anniversary Convention: Legendary
Poppy Parker Convention Salesroom
Limited Edition: 600 Dolls
Expected Ship Date: Late Nov.
Special Convention Price: $145.00
Head Sculpt: Poppy Parker
Body Type: Poppy Parker 1.5
Foot Sculpt: Articulated Ankle
Skin Tone: FR White
Hair Color: Auburn Brown
Eyelashes: Yes, Hand-applied
Quickswitch: No
Cute. A throwback to the Holiday in the Hamptons gift set.  I passed on this one and handed it off to my convention partner.
Item # 73028
Red Hot
Evelyn Weaverton® Dressed Doll
The 2020 Integrity Toys 25th Anniversary Convention: Legendary
East 59th® Convention Salesroom
Limited Edition: 300 Dolls
Expected Ship Date: Late Nov.
Special Convention Price: $145.00
Head Sculpt: Evelyn Weaverton
Body Type: East 59th 1.0
Foot Sculpt: High-heeled
Skin Tone: Japan
Hair Color: Raven
Eyelashes: Yes, Hand-applied
Quickswitch: No
This is gorgeous. Stunning use of color. Good price for the detail and quality of this. Great accessories too. I don't do gowns though...so this is a pass for me. I passed it on to another collector who did not get into the convention.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive "Friend or Foe" Poppy Parker and Ginger Gilroy Gift Set

W Club 2020-21 Exclusive Sugar and Spice Poppy Parker Gift Set

Yes. I'm alive...Here is a long overdue dolly update