One day down. I did some DAMAGE. I rarely purchase this many gals at convention with the intention to keep. Gonna have to do some purging to make room (or reorganizing at the very least). Thoughts on today's offerings below...
Item # 88062 Carry On Janay™ Dressed Doll The 2020 Integrity Toys 25th Anniversary Convention: Legendary The Industry Welcome Doll Limited Edition: 600 Dolls |
| Head Sculpt: Janay 2.0 Body Type: Industry 1.0 Foot Sculpt: High-heeled Skin Tone: Light Honey Hair Color: Golden Brown and Dark Brown Mix Eyelashes: Yes, Hand-applied Quickswitch: No |
|
She's adorable...even cuter in the video they have of her. I've seen complaints...but I am fan and excited to add her to my Industry shelf along with Sookie. I was worried we weren't going to get much in way of Industry but these are both great.
Item # 91504
Integrity Doll-sized T-shirt
The 2020 Integrity Toys 25th Anniversary Convention: Legendary Souvenir
Limited Edition: 600 Shirts
Super cute. A nice little extra perk.
Item # 91478 Petite Robe Classique (Jour) Adèle Makéda® Dressed Doll The 2020 Integrity Toys 25th Anniversary Convention: Legendary Fashion Royalty®Convention Upgrade Limited Edition: 1069 Dolls |
| Head Sculpt: Adèle 2.0 Body Type: FR 6.0 Foot Sculpt: High-heeled Skin Tone: FR Black Hair Color: Brunette Eyelashes: Yes, Hand-applied Quickswitch: No |
|
Both the Upgrade dolls turned out nice...but I am still not regretting that I passed on these. Not really my style. I love that bag though. I am glad the same style showed up in the style lab.
Item # 91505 Petite Robe Classique (Nuit) Véronique Perrin® Dressed Doll The 2020 Integrity Toys 25th Anniversary Convention: Legendary Fashion Royalty®Convention Upgrade Limited Edition: 964 Dolls |
| Head Sculpt: Véronique 2.0 Body Type: FR 6.0 Foot Sculpt: High-heeled Skin Tone: FR White Hair Color: Platinum Blond Eyelashes: Yes, Hand-applied Quickswitch: No |
|
The screening is very pretty on Vero. I want those gloves. So happy we got some gloves in the style lab.
Item # 82131 The Enchantress Nadja Rhymes™ Dressed Doll The 2020 Integrity Toys 25th Anniversary Convention: Legendary NU. Face™ Thursday Centerpiece Limited Edition: 600 Dolls |
| Head Sculpt: Nadja 2.0 Body Type: NF 3.0 Foot Sculpt: High-heeled Skin Tone: Nubian Hair Color: Brunette Eyelashes: Yes, Hand-applied Quickswitch: No |
|
Wowza. But hot damn is she expensive but is is a pretty intricate doll. Great hair and in a style that I don't have repeated. Gorgeous Nubian tone. I love the outfit. I always liked the original Illusionist and wish I could get the fashion. This version would pair nicely with the Neon rave stuff from last year's nu face. If I get her, would probably need to sell the recent club Nadja. I am trying to keep my Nu Face girls to a one per sculpt minimum. (Excluding the twins, of course. And Giselle currently has two versions on my shelf..but she and Agnes like to flaunt all my rules.) The club Nadja with her straight hair is far less interesting that this gal.
Item # 91483 Miami Glam Kesenia Valentinova™ Dressed Doll The 2020 Integrity Toys 25th Anniversary Convention: Legendary Fashion Royalty® Thursday Souvenir Limited Edition: 600 Dolls |
| Head Sculpt: Kesenia Body Type: FR 6.0 Foot Sculpt: High-heeled Skin Tone: Sunkissed Hair Color: Platinum Blond Eyelashes: Yes, Hand-applied Quickswitch: No |
|
Channeling Donatella Versace. This is a redo of Miami Glow Vanessa. I am liking her. I don't have a Kesenia yet and I love the sunkissed skin tone. I think Resurgence Natalia is gonna steal this outfit. I think the black plunging Versace dress from Supermodel convention is going to look SMOKING on this girl.
Well, so far, I am pleased. They have totally messed with my bets on the Dolly Madness pool by mixing up lines though. (I had Nadja for the W Club Lunch).
Comments