2nd W Club 2020 Exclusive Doll Enamorada Natalia Fatale


Well...not a fan.  The doll itself is pretty. I think I would have been more tempted to buy this one if I had that lovely Make Me Blush doll as they would make a great good girl/bad girl lingerie duo on display.  But I rarely display my dolls in lingerie.  And I almost never do gowns.  This gown confuses me both in color and in design.  It reminds me of Tonner's endless parade of mermaid/fishtail gowns. And then the purse looks like yet another tone of pink and none of these colors seem to work together they way they should. The top half may have been VAGUELY based on this McQueen dress.  But that dress had some great tattoo looking print on the corset top and a deeper jeweled tone skirt that totally worked with the champagne corset.

I don't quite see how this doll fits with the other Maison FR dolls save for giant earrings being the link between three of them. (But I also don't get how Waiter Eugenia fits in this line).  This has definitely been my least favorite year of FR in quite some time.  From this collection, I only bought the Secret Garden Eugenia doll for the McQueen trenchcoat and the big earrings and then sold the rest off.  

There has not been a lot to tempt me this year. Considering convention is just around the corner, that is not necessarily a bad thing.  I was able to do an at-cost takeover (plus shipping) for the full Style Lab so I will soon be drowning in FR goodness.  (And want be stressing over getting all the dolls before they sell out). Though I know I won't be keeping all of those dolls.  One year after the Fashion Week Convention, I only have five complete dolls from that event (Plum Powers, NYFW Karolin, Groovy, Kicky, and the Yellow Heads Up Poppy).  I am attempting to limit myself to 5-6 for this year. I am currently living in fear of a giant Jem multiple doll giftset or line dropping during Dolly Days this year. Not to mention this is only the 2nd of the W Club exclusive dolls (and its Ocotober). We have another poppy coming and I believe two other dolls.  Last year we got at least one exclusive that had two dolls in it (NuFace Erin and Nadja).  So...there is still more coming. Hopefully some will tempt me...but not too much.

Item # 91477
Enamorada
Natalia Fatalé™ Mini Gift Set
The Fashion Royalty® Collection:
Maison FR
2020 W Club Exclusive
Limited Edition: TBD
Estimated Arrival:
Winter 2020/Spring 2021
Retail Price: $175.00
Head Sculpt: Natalia 2.0
Body Type: FR 6.0
Foot Sculpt: High-heeled
Skin Tone: Hungarian
Hair Color: Dark Chocolate
Eyelashes: Yes, Hand-applied
Quickswitch: No
The Story:

Natalia Fatalé shares her softer side with her fans in this fantastic mini gift set that turns up the glam to a new level of fierceness! Composed of everything our lady will need to go from a fashionable evening on the red carpet to a romantic evening with her new beau! Truly classic Fashion Royalty couture at its best, created by designer Jessy Ayala!

Included:

  • 12.5-inch fully articulated doll with thick, luscious rooted hair and hand-applied eyelashes, featuring the debut of a new screening;
  • Evening look: Glamorous dual toned evening gown, featuring a perfectly tailored, Fashion Royalty signature style bustier and a high-contrast, cerise tone mermaid "skirt" (bustier and skirt are skillfully connected to form one piece, cannot be worn separately);
  • High-glam jewelry set, encrusted with faux-amethyst "crystals" (necklace, earrings and ring);
  • Bright red satin clutch purse;
  • Scintillating strappy sandal heels;
  • Boudoir look: Highly-detailed, blush toned, one-piece teddy;
  • Sheer, black lace robe with matching satin cuffs;
  • Delicate "patent leather" open-toe high-heeled slippers with pom pom detail;
  • Make-up set (compact, lipstick and perfume bottle);
  • Pair of long manicured nail hands;
  • Alternate pair of grip hands;
  • Acrylic doll stand and pole;
  • Certificate of authenticity;




Comments

Galacticatt said…
Also not a fan of the mermaid tail... now that you mention it, Tonner is a great comparison. I think she's pretty though, and like all the goodies that come with her. Also, while I usually don't like lingerie, this set is very appealing- especially with the heels that have the little Barbie pom poms on them, haha (and the mini lipstick and such of course).

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!