IT 2019 Capsule Collections: Fashion Royalty Boudoir, Poppy Mission Brazil, & Industry

So I've been up to my eyeballs in it for these last two weeks. My kid started kindergarten and the university is back in session...and life has been a wee bit loopy.  So when the announcement came that we would be getting a reveal of some new dolls, I managed to work it so that it would be hitting my inbox right when my yoga class of death would be finishing and my son would still be in the Y-childcare for another hour...that way I could sit in the Y lobby, look at the pictures and then send frantic emails to my dealer(s).  I even wrote the email ahead of time and save it as a draft, so that all I need to do is copy and paste the names of the dolls into the email. And then the emails came and I was all like.....um....


That's it?
But seriously, I get it.  Things are rough in China (and only going to get worse). But this was definitely not the norm. Though perhaps this is the new norm. Frankly, I was more than a little nervous that I was going to NEED all of the Poppy spy collection.  So I was relieved that it was small...but also bummed that it was so small. I was so game for the concept and loved the spy doll fashions from the first series. I am a big Industry fan too and was so surprised that it was a lone doll. The Boudoir dolls are gorgeous but it seems like three with small editions is just asking for Hunger Games scenario. Since convention is nearly upon us, I need to save my dolly dollars for that...so I suppose this is a good thing. The fact that the FR is all lottery leaves me with mixed feelings.  I might have the $ for them by the time the lottery rolls around in December...but that also means it is a lottery and I might not get the chance to buy them.

My overall reaction...it was definitely anti-climatic.  Here's hoping they are saving the wow for the convention dolls, the remaining club dolls, and maybe dolly days?

Any way...bring on the dolls.

Item #91458
Ferocious 
Kesenia Valentinova™ Close-up Doll
The Fashion Royalty®
Boudoir Collection (Wave 2)
Expected Ship Date:
First week of December 2019
Special Member-Only Pricing:
$135.00

**OFFERED VIA RIGHT-TO-BUY LOTTERY; INFORMATION WILL BE SENT CLOSER TO ARRIVAL DATE LATER IN 2019**
Edition Size: 800
Head Sculpt: Kesenia
Body Type: FR 6.0
Foot Sculpt: High-heeled Foot
Skin Tone: Hungarian
Hair Color: Sandy blond
Eyelashes: Yes, Hand-applied
Quickswitch: No
The Story:

Kesenia returns to the Fashion Royalty lineup to show us her seductive side! Modeling the latest lingerie designs, Kesenia is "the face" of Véronique Perrin's brand new ultra-glam lip wardrobe: La Lèvre par W!

Included:

  • 12" fully articulated doll with rooted hair and hand-applied eyelashes;
  • Two-piece custom leopard-printed lingerie set;
  • Black thigh-high stockings;
  • Opera length faux-leather "gloves";
  • "Gold" cuff bracelet and earrings;
  • NEW! Miniature lipstick accessory with interchangeable color stick
  • Pair of long nail hands;
  • Alternate pair of regular hands;
  • Stand;
  • Certificate of authenticity.

Kesenia!  I don't have a Kesenia.  I am pretty tempted.  I like the leopard print but I don't really display my dolls in lingerie so this is wasted on me. Those shoes and the lipstick though....they are life. I am usually not into the blondes either.  If she shows up at convention in a better outfit, I will probably skip this one though...but then again...the shoes are calling me.

Item #91459
Make Me Blush
Natalia Fatalé™ Close-up Doll
The Fashion Royalty®
Boudoir Collection (Wave 2)
Expected Ship Date:
First week of December 2019
Special Member-Only Pricing:
$135.00

**OFFERED VIA RIGHT-TO-BUY LOTTERY; INFORMATION WILL BE SENT CLOSER TO ARRIVAL DATE LATER IN 2019**
Edition Size: 800
Head Sculpt: Natalia 2.0
Body Type: FR 6.0
Foot Sculpt: High-heeled Foot
Skin Tone: Japan
Hair Color: Strawberry Blond
Eyelashes: Yes, Hand-applied
Quickswitch: No
The Story:

Since they became friends again, Natalia Fatalé has appeared in a few of Véronique Perrin's high-profile ad campaigns, much to the disappointment of Perry Marino, her ex-husband and rival at Missima Cosmetics! For her latest colab with her new pal Véro, Nat has decided that it would be best if she represented the company's latest ultra-sheet finishing powder... Because as we all know, Natalia loves gold and this perfectly shaped little makeup compact complements her shining personality to a "T"!

Included:

  • 12" fully articulated figure with rooted hair;
  • Intricately constructed one-piece teddy, with top-stitch detail and tone-on-tone lace appliqué;
  • Ruffled, sheer, floor-length robe;
  • Matching glittery, strappy heels;
  • Finely detailed jewelry set composed of a pair of earrings, cuff bracelet and ring;
  • NEW! Cold press powder compact and miniature "puff" applicator.
  • Pair of long nail hands;
  • Alternate pair of regular hands;
  • Stand;
  • Certificate of authenticity.

DANG NATALIA!  She is gorgeous. The whole package is really stunning and I am especially in love with the coloring here.  I already have the Resurgence Natalia (whom I love) so I think I won't try to for this. But I reserve the right to change my mind. I do think this is going to be one of those versions of Natalia that people would cut you for though....they could easily up the edition on this one to 1000.

Item #91460
Sweet Venom
Jordan Duval™ Close-up Doll
The Fashion Royalty®
Boudoir Collection (Wave 2)
Expected Ship Date:
First week of December 2019
Special Member-Only Pricing:
$135.00

**OFFERED VIA RIGHT-TO-BUY LOTTERY; INFORMATION WILL BE SENT CLOSER TO ARRIVAL DATE LATER IN 2019**
Edition Size: 750
Head Sculpt: Jordan
Body Type: FR 6.0
Foot Sculpt: High-heeled Foot
Skin Tone: Dark A-tone
Hair Color: Raven
Eyelashes: Yes, Hand-applied
Quickswitch: No
The Story:

Jordan Duval is Missima's answer to W's latest product launch and what an answer she is! Bringing an edge no other model can provide to the launch of Perry Marino's latest fragrance, a seductive and potent potion that can make any man fall head over heels, Jordan's perfect attitude will grace every giant billboard on Earth sooner or later!

Included:

  • 12" fully articulated doll with rooted hair and hand-applied eyelashes;
  • Totally glam corset-inspired lingerie set with elaborate topstitch detail and incorporated garter belts;
  • Thigh-high large mesh high-heeled stockings;
  • Opera-length fingerless gloves;
  • Black beaded necklace with spider pendant, matching earrings and ring;
  • NEW! Miniature bottle of perfume!
  • Pair of long nail hands;
  • Alternate pair of regular hands;
  • Stand;
  • Certificate of authenticity.

THUD.  Gorgeous. I don't have a Jordan so I think I am going to try for this one. She is gorgeous.  No brainer.  Again, I think they could have made this edition 900 and still had people fighting for her.



Item # 88009
Yeti For It
Tulabelle True™
Dressed Doll Mini Gift Set
The Industry™
IT Direct Exclusive
Expected Ship Date:
In-stock (Ships Once Winners Have Paid)
Special Member-Only Pricing:
$155.00 + S & H

**OFFERED VIA RIGHT-TO-BUY LOTTERY; KEEP READING BELOW FOR FULL PARTICIPATION DETAILS**
Edition Size: 700
Head Sculpt: Tulabelle 2.0
Body Type: Industry
Foot Sculpt: High-heeled Foot
Skin Tones: Japan
Hair Colors: Raven
Eyelashes: Yes, Hand-applied
Quickswitch: No
The Story:

Tulabelle returns to her roots after an extended trip around the world, where she sourced many cool looks for her shop and discovered tons of new trends for her friends and her to explore! The new Tulabelle is here to dazzle; discover what's in store for this fashion industry leader today! What will she do next?

Included:

  • 12-inch fully articulated doll with rooted hair and hand-applied eyelashes;
  • Tulabelle's main look is composed of a retro-inspired frilly lace shirt, worn under a faux-fur waist-length sleeveless vest and fitted denim pants;
  • Retro-inspired, cap sleeve mini-dress with embroidery detail;
  • Black faux-leather over-the-knee platform boots;
  • Pair of high-contrast platform pumps;
  • Fishnet knee-high socks;
  • Oversized black "pearl" necklace;
  • 60's inspired oversized "jeweled" necklace;
  • Matching earrings, bracelet and ring set;
  • Intricately embroidered, high-contrast clutch purse;
  • Ultra-glam, metallic clutch purse;
  • Black aviator sunglasses with purple tinted lenses;
  • Alternate pair of hands with long fingernails;
  • Doll stand;
  • Certificate of authenticity.

I love her.  I liked the old Tulabelle sculpt but I also like this new version.  The outfit is beyond wonderful.  I had the original 16" Yeti (recently sold off all my 16" tula dolls) and I am so happy to have this one in the Industry size.  I just got my lottery win notification today and I am soooo happy.  This is a really nice doll with great fashions for a wonderful price. I hope we see more Industry offerings like this.  I am going to miss the Industry style lab this year because the fashions are so fantastic.  So here's hoping this is the trend to come with this line.  


Item # PP146
Double Agents
Poppy Parker™ and Tina Tanaka™ Dressed Dolls Gift Set
The Girl from I.N.T.E.G.R.I.T.Y.: Mission Brazil
IT Direct Exclusive
Expected Ship Date:
Week of October 28th, 2019
Special Member-Only Pricing:
$199.00 + S & H

**OFFERED VIA RIGHT-TO-BUY LOTTERY; KEEP READING BELOW FOR FULL PARTICIPATION DETAILS**
Edition Size: 1000
Head Sculpt: Poppy and Ayumi 1.0
Body Type: Poppy Parker 1.5
Foot Sculpt: Tina Has Articulated Ankle Feet and Poppy Has High-heeled Feet
Skin Tones: Poppy- FR White, Tina- FR White
Hair Colors: Poppy- Honey Blonde
Tina- Raven
Eyelashes: Yes, Hand-applied
Quickswitch: No
The Story:

Once they received their marching orders, Poppy Parker and Tina Tanaka stay hot on the trail of Sebina and Sebastien Havoc, the mastermind behind the Love Bomb, a powerful weapon that could topple governments all over the world!

Posing as a couple of groovy airline stewardesses on Rio Air flight 691, our pair are set for an adventure they are not going to forget!

Included:

  • Two 12" fully articulated dolls with rooted hair and hand-applied eyelashes;
  • Poppy Parker wears a period-accurate, custom-printed dress under a bright orange knee length flight jacket;
  • Tina Tanaka wears her own version of a 60's inspired, custom-printed mini-dress;
  • Two colorful, oversized handbags;
  • Bright yellow revolver (designed to match their outfits perfectly!);
  • Two complete jewelry sets, composed of bangle bracelets, earrings and rings;
  • Bright orange go-go boots with transparent vinyl panels;
  • MOD inspired white and blue kitten heels;
  • Alternate pair of painted on "gloved" hands;
  • Alternate pair of "holding" hands;
  • Two doll stands (each doll has her own);
  • Certificate of authenticity.

I love the fashions on this one and Tina is adorable.  I think I will try for this but should I win, I will sell off that blonde Poppy as she does nothing for me. I might also sell off my IT Airways suit as I like this stewardess look much better.


Item # PP147
Man of Mystery
Sergio Silva™ Fashion Figure
The Girl from I.N.T.E.G.R.I.T.Y.:
Mission Brazil
Expected Ship Date:
Early September 2019
Suggested Retail Pricing:
$150.00

*ONLY AVAILABLE VIA IT DEALERS*
Edition Size: 1000
Head Sculpt: Bellamy Blue
Body Type: Homme 1.5
Skin Tone: New Hispanic
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eyelashes: No
Quickswitch: No
The Story:

Following secret instructions given to them by H.E.A.D.Q.U.A.R.T.E.R.S., agents Poppy Parker and Tina Tanaka set out to meet with the mysterious Sergio Silva, a foreign agent posing deep undercover as a handsome saxophone player in one of Rio's hip and happening nightclubs. To the tune of the hottest bossa nova beats of the time, our leading ladies soon discover a strong ally in Sergio, the eponymous man of mystery... Can the Mission Brazil assignment get any hotter?

Included:

  • 12.5" fully articulated fashion figure with partially rooted and flocked hair;
  • Sergio wears his signature white linen suit and pool blue short sleeve shirt;
  • Colorful 60's inspired ascot;
  • Fitted, period-inspired swimsuit (for a day spying on bad guys at the beach!);
  • Matching faux-leather belt, watch and loafers;
  • Pool blue slides;
  • Stylish wayfarer sunglasses;
  • Golden saxophone;
  • Alternate pair of hands;
  • Stand;
  • Certificate of authenticity.
Cute but I don't need him.  I would like to get the swim trunks and sandals at some point.




Item # PP148
Ipanema Intrigue
Poppy Parker™ Dressed Doll
The Girl from I.N.T.E.G.R.I.T.Y.:
Mission Brazil
Expected Ship Date:
Mid-November 2019
Suggested Retail Pricing:
$145.00

*ONLY AVAILABLE VIA IT DEALERS*
Edition Size: 1000
Head Sculpt: Poppy Parker
Body Type: Poppy Parker 1.5
Foot Sculpt: Articulated Ankle Foot
Skin Tone: New Hispanic
Hair Color: Blond
Eyelashes: Yes, Hand-applied
Quickswitch: No
The Story:

Soon after she landed, Poppy Parker went for a walk on a beach, trying to spot her "assignment" amongst hundreds of young, hot, toned beach goers to the tune of a really famous bossa nova song. But when she passes, each one goes - ooh... But she looks straight ahead, not at he (as the song goes). It doesn't take long for everyone to realize that Poppy Parker really is "The Girl From Ipanema"!

Included:

  • 12" fully articulated doll with rooted hair and hand-applied eyelashes;
  • MOD inspired pale lime sherbet one-piece bathing suit;
  • Embroidered terry cloth coverup tunic;
  • Straw cloche shaped hat;
  • "Silver" bangle can cuff bracelets;
  • Colorful pendant earrings;
  • Matching ring;
  • MOD inspired oversized square sunglasses;
  • Pair of "silver" sandals;
  • Colorful two-toned beach bag;
  • Hot pink revolver;
  • Alternate pair of "holding" hands;
  • Stand;
  • Certificate of authenticity.

She's cute but seems really pricey for a doll without pants. 



Item # PP149
Rendez-Vous in Rio
Poppy Parker™ Dressed Doll
The Girl from I.N.T.E.G.R.I.T.Y.: Mission Brazil
Expected Ship Date:
Mid-November 2019
Suggested Retail Pricing:
$145.00

*ONLY AVAILABLE VIA IT DEALERS*
Edition Size: 1000
Head Sculpt: Poppy Parker
Body Type: Poppy Parker 1.5
Foot Sculpt: High-heeled
Skin Tone: A-Tone
Hair Color: Raven
Eyelashes: Yes, Hand-applied
Quickswitch: No
The Story:

Secret agent Poppy Parker dons her most sophisticated look for the big finale with her enemies, Sabina and Sebastian Havoc! Invited to a soirée at the Canadian Embassy in Rio, our girl Poppy immediately spots the evil duo in the crowd and alerts Sergio and Tina who move in on her position with the local police. A crazy chase in the streets of Rio follows and the Havocs are finally put away for good. The final scene of the movie unveils a gorgeous sunset over Rio De Janeiro as Poppy and Sergio kiss passionately. The end?

Included:

  • 12" fully articulated doll with rooted hair and hand-applied eyelashes;
  • Poppy wears a long, custom printed satin dress with a floor length chiffon cape gently cascading over her shoulder;
  • Magnet clasp brooch;
  • Golden bangle bracelets;
  • Golden cuff bracelet with colorful cloisonné detail, with matching earrings and ring.
  • Pair of golden high-heeled shoes with contrasting criss-cross detail;
  • Perfectly matching clutch purse;
  • Blue revolver (designed to match her glamorous outfit!);
  • Alternate pair of "holding" hands;
  • Stand;
  • Certificate of authenticity.

She's gorgeous. I don't do gowns though. 


And that's all folks. Integrity did announce that Sideshow Toys is also a dealer. I am intrigued by this. I have dropped cash on Hot Toys from them before and they have a nice rewards program. I wonder if Integrity dolls will qualify to both earn rewards and to spend rewards on them.









Comments

Galacticatt said…
It was a bit... anti-climactic. I was grateful I wouldn't go broke, but yes, a bit let down. The Poppy fashions were disappointing to me, with such a small set I would have expected something more unique and clever (and no bathing suit doll). I hope the convention dolls are more impressive!

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!