W Club Exclusive "Friend or Foe" Poppy Parker and Ginger Gilroy Gift Set
Well finally, we have Ginger. Fashion Week convention attendees got a brief but promising glimpse of her, but it is wonderful to finally see her in full color. I am quite pleased with her sculpt. She is really very cute and looks great with the red hair. I am not loving the fashions though. I don't do gowns or prom dresses so if I bought this set, then I'd be selling off the fashions. Great jewels though and I like that little fur wrap. Two dolls for $200 is a really good price though. However, I suspect many will be trying to unload Poppy (and the fashions) and keep Ginger. I like the ash blonde on Poppy but I don't know if I need her....so consequently I still don't know if I need the set. It feels silly to buy something for only one quarter of the whole thing...(this coming from someone who bought a whole doll just for the belt and earrings...so I am an unreliable narrator). For now, I am sitting on this and have not jumped on the pr...
Comments
Thecla (Cherry Bag Pittsburgh)