High End Erin will be mine!

It's raining dolls...Hot Toys Hawkeye should be arriving any moment!  Yee Haw!  I managed to acquire all four of the FR Convention Color Infusion Style Lab fashions and the show pack as well as one of the dolls so that I can get started sewing for Jem right now.  The outfits are fantastic.  So much mix and match potential and the pieces work well with many of the design a doll fashions from last year's convention.  And then today I found out I get to buy the High End Erin doll that I missed out on the first time she was offered to the W Club.  I don't have an Erin and I think this one is pretty sweet.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!