Halloween 2008 Tonner Convention Registration is Live! Nearly Sold Out!

I caved and registered for the Halloween Tonner Convention 2008. I will be getting a table again assuming the price isn't crazy and hopefully I will sell a bit more this time. But I still did pretty well considering it was my first outing. There will be a new head and body sculpt for the convention doll. I cannot wait to find out what that is! I hope there is another DC event and something with little Agnes Dreary.

**Update- Miss Nancy from Tonner said that they expect registration to be sold out by Monday! So get it will the getting's good, yall.


I am really excited for this one. Halloween is totally my bag and I cannot wait to create a bunch of spooky themed stuff to sell. Plus the competition categories are sure to be fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!