W Club Exclusive Wild Feeling Rayna. Integrity Toys Dolly Days 2020

 


Thud.  I die. She's gorgeous. I already had the equally gorgeous Neo-Romantic Rayna...but I am feeling like this one a touch better.  I like the light honey skin tone in general and this looks great on Rayna. It also pairs nicely with the wines and purples in this fashion set. I prefer Neo's side part as opposed to this center part. However, I prefer the more neutral makeup on Wild Feeling (neo is very pink). I am also a sucker for gift sets. This one is a little slim...but I still like all the pieces. I love the scarf. I wish one of the shoes were a pair of booties or something though. I adore the chain for the sunglasses. The mongolian fur coat is amazeballs.  I totally had a purse like that in the 80s. I think I will make a little cropped t-shirt for her with the reality show name. I think that would have been a fun addition to this gift set.


Item # 82127
Wild Feeling
Rayna Ahmadi™ Mini Gift Set
The NU. Face™ Collection
2020 W Club Exclusive
Limited Edition: TBD
Estimated Arrival: Late Spring/Early Summer 2021
Retail Price: $175.00
Head Sculpt: Rayna
Body Type: NF 3.0
Foot Sculpt: High-heeled
Skin Tone: Light Honey
Hair Color: Soft Ebony
Eyelashes: Yes, Hand-applied
Quickswitch: No
The Story:

Now the star of her own high-profile reality show called "Reckless Behavior", the highest-paid model of all time and the only girl to ever be featured on the cover of four different fashion magazines in the same month, nothing can stop Rayna Ahmadi in her skyrocketing rise to fame! Dressed in pieces from her brand new, soon to be ubiquitous fashion line, this one-woman fashion machine is ready to take over the world!

Included:

  • 12.5-inch fully articulated doll with gorgeous rooted hair and hand-applied eyelashes;
  • 1970's inspired, synthetic curly "Mongolian lamb" shag coat;
  • Ultra-gloss slim high-waist pants with built-in belt and top-stitch details;
  • Glittery, long-sleeve criss-cross bandeau top;
  • Long skinny scarf (built as a separate accessory which closes with hooks behind the neck and can be worn down as a skinny scarf or tied into a bow);
  • Bonus! Perfectly matched, draped mini-skirt (for an alternate look!);
  • Plum-tone faux-leather knot bag;
  • "Golden" aviator glasses with eyeglass chain;
  • Triangular drop earring with "stone" insets;
  • Two fashionable rings;
  • Mirror finish vinyl open-toe heels;
  • Textured chrome vinyl pumps;
  • Pair of long manicured nail hands;
  • Alternate pair of grip hands;
  • Acrylic doll stand and pole;
  • Certificate of authenticity;






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!