Final 2018 W Club Doll: Secret Garden Eugenia

So I have never been a huge Eugenia fan. (I know...some of you are clutching your pearls in horror).

I currently have two of her (the blonde from the Cinematic convention) that I used to make my Coven Cordelia. There have been gorgeous Eugenias in the past but usually I have been late to the party and can't afford her. Otherwise, I just haven't felt the need. I am still on the fence about this latest offering.  Like I can't buy a whole big expensive giftset JUST because I need that purse?  right?  RIGHT?

First of all, I don't do poofy gowns. But LOOKIT that purse! its like a little McQueen skull clutch.  Actually all the accessories are amazing (well maybe not the tulle scarf that likely came from the floor of the design room). But once again, can I actually justify ordering a whole $175 set for the little bits. In the long run, it would be more cost effective to do so and then just sell off the funeral prom dress and Eugenia and then keep the accessories and the flasher trench (because I don't have a trench AND it is also based on McQueen).  I love McQueen. Well crap...I think I just talked myself into it. 

Yeah, I have no interest in another pale blonde with pink lips but of course I am happy for the rest of you out there getting this one.

Item #91439
Secret Garden
Eugenia Perrin-Frost™ Mini-Gift Set
The Fashion Royalty® Collection
2018 W Club Exclusive
Approx. Shipping: Early Summer 2019
W Club Retail Price: $175.00 + S & H

Edition Size: TBD
Head Sculpt: Eugenia
Body Type: FR 6.0
Foot Sculpt: High-heeled
Skin Tone: Japan
Hair Color: Light Champagne Blond
Eyelashes: Yes, Hand-applied
Quickswitch: No

The Story:

Visiting her favorite fashion hot-spot for Couture Week, Eugenia Perrin-Frost has been invited to be the star model of an ultra-edgy secret photo session set in a long forgotten English garden. While the setting may seem gloomy to some, everyone from the stylist to the artistic director involved with the project agreed that this would be THE best spot to create the perfect mood for the gown being featured in the glossy magazine spread!

Eugenia couldn't wait and as usual, she showed up for the shoot on time, looking as fresh faced and fantastic as ever!!

Included:

12.5" fully articulated doll with fully rooted hair and hand-applied eyelashes;
Two pairs of hands (one with long nails and one with the regular manicure);
Frothy, ruffled black tulle gown with a crinkle texture bodice, cinched at the waist by a narrow black ribbon belt;
Tan trench coat dress with drape and belt detail on sides;
Chocolate brown flocked hat with black grosgrain ribbon trim;
Black tulle neck scarf;
"Silver" cuff bracelet, chandelier earrings and statement ring with "diamond" and "pearl" accents;
"Silver" necklace with nature-inspired "diamond" and "pearl" stone charms;
Alternate pair of asymmetrical small charm earrings;
"Metal" clutch with sculpted leaf detail and skull clasp;
Pale nude "pearlized" faux-leather purse with quilted detail and "silver"/"diamond" flower charm;
Black and tan faux "patent leather" boots with "silver" zipper closure;
Black holographic glitter high heels with clear bead detail;
Doll stand; Certificate of authenticity.



OMG just look at those goodies. I love them so.

Sidebar: both the name of this doll and the "story" seem a bit of a stretch to me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!